- The purpose of this job is to lead, manage and drive the Infrastructure operations of Data center. This entails enhancing the operational efficiency of data centers and applications, improving performance of applications, optimizing the infrastructure and costs and in turn increasing customer satisfaction for the organization users across the regions.
- To develop the ITSM Roadmap for the organization and lead Service Management initiatives including the implementation of Monitoring tools and IT automation with business /strategic partners to build an Intelligent operation with continuous focus on excellence.
- Identifying and evaluating new technologies to bring optimization within operations and build new capabilities for the organization enhancing the business revenue by creating synergies between IT processes and systems.
- Collaborate with internal business teams, clients & partners for ensuring proactive and seamless operations.
- Delivery of Cloud Strategies, aligned with business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations and DevOps lead Automated Operations.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure and migration of Application to cloud native and techniques for quick application movements into the cloud.
- The candidate will be part of the CIO’s core team, providing Cloud expertise within the team.
- Oversee the operational and lifecycle of all business systems so that they are fit for purpose, secured and robust in supporting business opportunities.
- Develop, implement and operate IT Transformation initiatives across geographies.
- Identify, evaluate and leverage modern technological developments such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics and DevOps to ensure operational excellence and quick rollout of services.
- Develop, oversee and control overall IT Operations financial management to ensure effective and efficient management and utilization of approved budget. Continuously identify area for smart spending and cost saving to improve the budget spending and ensure it is part of the DNA and practices within the group.
- Establish and monitor the operational compliance, control and practices to meet audit and security requirements. In addition, remediate all issues on time without any recurrence.
- Lead, coach and guide the staffs in both management skills and technical expertise to deliver a scalable, reliable and safe cloud infrastructure for LoBs
Technical Skills required
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Must have experience around the Data center migration and moving from legacy to Cloud.
- Experience in managing the Enterprise wide Change impacting multiple business/stakeholders.
- Knowledge of further Cloud technologies (Azure, S3, VMware)
- Experience in leading a team applying all elements of Technical Consulting
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Possess these skills and hands-on experience:
- 18 +years of progressively responsible experience in IT design and implementation using a wide range of technologies and operations
- Builds strong professional relationships at all levels and possess a strong quality of IT leader and operational personnel
- Sound knowledge of AI, Agile Methodology, Machine Learning, Big Data, DevOps, Virtualization, Cloud Automation etc.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in virtualization and managing cloud based virtualized infrastructure including Infrastructure management including Data Centre, network, enterprise compute, storage, data protection, infrastructure as service etc.
- Works effectively and supportively within a team as well as autonomously
- Highly organised and efficient with ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- IT Service Management (ITSM) with all ITIL processes and automation of the Operational Processes.
- IT Security and Governance framework including ISO standards.
- Innovative, proactive and effective leader and team player within IT community and the whole organization.
- Knowledge of BSS, CRM, Telco Billing, Portal, SAP, BI and other key systems will be an added advantage for the role
- 3 Data Centers
- 200+ locations
- 800+ servers
- 5000+ Network devices
- 500 TB Storage
- 2000TB of data backup each day
- Driving the change across the partners & internal teams to adopt newer technology and extract the maximum for the enhancement in service levels.
- Building a collaborative working environment with the IT partners to enhance their capacity and to ensure adherence to project timelines with focus quality delivery without compromise on the organization interest.
- Continuously scan & understand emerging technologies and making them acceptable within partners community for the adoption to meet the organizations goals.
- Constant change in business model keeps us on our toes to maintain same level of business delivery
- Ensuring optimization and bringing cost efficiency in all IT operations
- Effectively managing the team to ensure performance and delivery