- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate insightful reports.
- Use plant and equipment data to identify factors that affect product output quality.
- Investigate and apply data analytics and machine learning techniques to create predictive models for various business purposes.
- Demonstrated willingness, agility and flexibility to learn new applications.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Manufacturing, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics or Computer Engineering.
- At least 5 years’ data analytics experience.
- 4+ years of hands on experience with Python/R/SAS programming languages
- Experience working with MySQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in working on various big data tools such as Hive, Spark, Sqoop etc. will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to explain analysis outcomes clearly to the audience.
- Experience in working on manufacturing and supply chain management related analytical projects will be preferred
- At least 3 years in Food, FMCG, Chemical or Pharma industries in analytics project design and implementation