As an Account Specialist / Account Manager, being part of a steller Customer Service team of A-Players, you will find an environment of immense learning & growth! Come & be a part of one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies!
We hope you’ve got
- Should be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Ideally, should have at least 3-6 years of work experience
- Combination of sales and customer success experience in a SaaS-based company will be preferred but not mandatory
- MBA from tier-1 or tier-2 schools will be preferred.
- Should have both excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build rapport.
- Should be detail-oriented with a high level of perseverance and a never say die attitude.
- Should be able to thrive in a performance-driven environment
- Should have a willingness to learn and have a collaborative approach.
- Should be able to adapt to a long sales cycle and should be able to establish credibility with decision-makers of mid to large-sized companies.
- Should have an aptitude for learning tech products.
- Should have a customer-service orientation.
- Will to work in EU time zone
On a typical day you might
- Identify appropriate leads within a given territory for expansion (Cross-sell/Up-sell)
- Create, implement and own the expansion pipeline
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success Managers to achieve team targets
- Ability to successfully execute several opportunities from small to large-sized deals
- Be responsible to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Should be comfortable talking to clients from around the globe
- Should be able to identify customer trends and initiate meaningful conversation accordingly
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to contribute to achieving the company’s larger objectives