Experience: 9-14 Years
The ideal candidate should have outstanding organizational and communication skills, work cross-functionally across teams, experience working in a scrum environment, a technical background, and a proven ability to keep a diverse set of deliverables and teams on track.
We hope you’ve got
- Experience working with customers and driving projects to completion prior to the committed deadline
- Excellent balance of technical knowledge, organization, and people skills.
- 5+ years’ industry experience with software development, QA, release management, or project management in a SaaS or enterprise application development environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Highly effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record as a program/project manager of successfully managing outcomes from idea to launching technical programs.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to execute and deliver successfully in situations where clear authority is not given.
- Experience as a software engineer and program/project management; experience as an engineering manager.
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines while exercising sound judgment.
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, collaboration tools, and JIRA (or similar).
On a typical day you might
- Interact with multiple stakeholders - both in the organization and from the customer’s team to ensure the implementation is on track
- Clearly and concisely communicate with all parties to address technical and business matters related to the project.
- Lead meetings, keep everyone on track, organized, and aligned.
- Escalate, if necessary, to the leadership team if you feel that the customer’s implementation runs a risk of a delay
- Identify innovative and creative methods to fast-track customer’s implementation
- Work across multiple cross-department personnel to successfully deliver the vision to all the stakeholders - internal and external.
- Manage multiple projects across the company.
- Identify, establish and monitor metrics to track what’s working well and what’s not with Implementations
- Solve complex problems, drive change, and implement solutions.