- We need a Quality Engineer / SDET who can solve problems through a consultative approach and contribute to continuous product and process improvement.
- The candidate should be adaptive to a continuous changing and fast-paced environment, be able to successfully multi-task, and thrive in a dynamic, fully engaged QA role.
We hope you’re
- 3-8 years of experience in software Quality Assurance.
- Strong skills with Java, Selenium and related Automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of web/internet technologies preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, delivery oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Efficient note-taking, documenting, and typing skills required.
- Be able to independently research issues using existing documentation (specifications and user manual).
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy and creative problem solving skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
On a typical day you might
- Works closely with the development team to assist in tracking bugs through their life- cycle, communicating them to the appropriate parties for fixes, and provide feedback for bugs not resolved.
- Continually improves quality assurance processes to ensure a high level of software quality.
- Ability to validate functional specifications as written for the product and enter discrepancies between the specifications and the application
- Contributes to the improvement of business processes within the technology and business organizations.
- Engages in general user acceptance testing and defect management, and may contribute to, or author, more advanced testing artifacts.
- Contributes to project planning; including scoping, estimation, resource planning, and management of project deliverables.