- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience with public cloud technologies.
- Should have worked in AWS Cloud Environment with good understanding of Services like EC2,VPC,IAM,S3,ELB,DynamoDB,Route 53,RDS,SQS and Cloudfront.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD Pipelines is required. Must have worked on implementation of CI/CD pipelines. Exposure to cloud based CI/CD stack(AWS CodeBuild,Code Deploy,CodePipeline) and tools like Jenkins.
- Good understanding and implementation of Deployment Strategies.
- Work experience with setting up and administering Linux Servers. Should have good troubleshooting skills and problem solving skills.
- Experience in handling operational issues with Infrastructure and must have a good understanding and implementation of Backup Strategy, High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Should be able to understand the project requirements and recommended best practices as the project evolves.
- Hands on Development/Scripting experience - Bash/Python to automate recurring items and to effectively reduce manual work wherever possible.
- Must be able to understand and implement security solutions over the entire infrastructure.
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams and to own Infrastructure delivery as and when new projects are being onboarded.
- Should have worked inline to ITIL framework and experience with agile development methodologies.
- Must have knowledge on looking at Infrastructure as a code. Experience on Terraform/Cloudformation is good to have.
- Hands on experience with configuration management tools like Chef,Puppet,Ansible etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Splunk,Datadog etc. Ability to configure and setup alerting and monitoring across various services to proactively resolve any events.
- Good understanding of security hardening procedures that needs to be performed at different levels.
- Ability to manage small teams and to conduct internal trainings/workshops within the organization.
- Experience with Capacity Planning,Cost optimization,Availability Management,Change and Release Management.
- Good to have any Associate level certification in AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provision infrastructure setup as and when new services are onboarded and to set them up using IaaC principles.
- To understand the CI/CD requirements and to build and develop the strategy. Perform deployments for Production environment.
- Work collaboratively with Development, Production Support and SRE team to achieve organizational goals.
- Implementation of Change Requests and adhoc requirements.Take ownership of the infrastructure deliverables and to deliver them as per the agreed timelines.
- Document and prepare SOP for the infrastructure components as and when they are being setup. Maintain and build Knowledge based articles.
- Configure and setup Monitoring tools for infrastructure components and to evaluate them regularly.
- Analyse capacity and to continuously work towards optimizing the costs. Recommend best practices and enforce them across the infrastructure.
- Perform POC’s as and when new requirements arises and to share the findings and observations.
- Provide any inputs for automation to Devops teams and to work on towards automating the infrastructure components.