- Candidate should be talented and passionate about code quality, usability, and technology.
- Candidate should excel at working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver great user experiences.
- Candidate should have a strong record of project design development, execution, and completion and have experience with agile development practices especially Scrum
- Academic:B.Sc. / BCA / BE/ B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / M.Sc.
Experience: Hands-on experience, in 4.0 or above Dot Net framework
- Internal: To design, develop and implement
- External: Be able to attend client calls and document requirements
- Write optimized code to get the best possible performance across systems
- Demonstrate a dedication to code quality and be able to code review independently
- Work closely with other developers in a tightly knit, agile team
- Evaluate alternative approaches to meet module objectives
- Maintain and improve existing applications
Software Knowledge Area – Cognitive Level expected for SSE are:
- SDLC - software requirements, software design, software configuration management, software engineering tools, and methods
- Perform measurement process using benchmarking techniques
- Agile methodology and the creation of relevant artifacts
- Software construction
- Code, Review & evaluation
- Testing & Impact Analysis