Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provide expertise and assistance in integrating advanced analytics and work with business leadership teams to find solutions that maximise revenue, profit and shareholder value
- Leverage latest technologies to design, develop, evaluate and maintain machine learning algorithms including the suite of predictive learning and analytics methods to build new scalable solutions for business problems.
- Analyse and extract relevant information from large amounts of historical business data to help automate and optimise critical processes/solutions for clients across domains.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Advanced degree (Masters or equivalent in Mathematics /Operations Research /Computer Science).
- 10 years of experience with minimum 4+ year's relevant experience in Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Real-Time Analytics, Forecasting, Big Data Technologies and Model building experience with a proven track record of leveraging data analysis to drive significant business impact.
- Proven expertise in Machine learning, Statistical/Regression Modelling and Predictive Analytics. Must know/experience in some/all of the following machine learning techniques: Logistic Regression, Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Bootstrap Aggregation, Boosting, Decision Trees, Clustering, Classification and Random forest. Proven ability to design machine learning systems, including evaluating a Machine Learning algorithm.
- Experience in using R, Spark, Hadoop, MATLAB, or any other statistical software.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to build high performing organization including hiring and performance management. Experience in mentoring and leading a team of junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modelling applications.
- Proven and strong problem solving, interpersonal, communication and data presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in an unstructured and fast paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and gain a deep understanding of business processes.
- Good general project management skills.