SAP Project Management /MM Consultant
- This role requires domain knowledge in SAP logistics and SAP Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree with or without SAP certification.
- 6+ years of SAP experience.
Senior MM Consultant
- 9+ years of SAP experience and good domain experience.
- Must have at least two full lifecycle SAP R/3 Project Management experience.
- Must have at least two full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project
- Preparation to till Go-Live) and one or two roll out/support projects experience is mandatory.
- Strong experience in SAP MM and have done at least one or two SAP Roll Out and one E2E SAP implementation is mandatory
General MM Consultant Skills
- Gather/document functional requirements and translate functional needs into technical solutions
- Configure, test, support and implement SAP MM solutions
- Strong knowledge in Purchasing, Inventory Management, Pricing Procedure, AAD and LIV is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of SAP Materials Management fundamentals and needs to have Clear understanding of Procure-to-pay cycle, PO/PR Release Strategy, External Services Management, Contracts, Master Data, Message Output, Price Determination and Special Procurement processes.
- Strong knowledge in business requirement gathering, BBP preparation, Initial stock upload, Test Scripts/Case preparation, User manual preparation, Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Should have strong cross module functional knowledge between MM-FICO, MM-SD, MM-PP/QM
General Project Management Skills
- Strong Project Management Experience
- Able to budget, plan & track end to end SAP Projects.
- Good knowledge in third party interface.
Our Specific requirement
- Independent handling his module with hands-on experience
- Good experience in Batch Management
- Split valuation
- Pricing Procedure
- Consumption based planning and
- Consignment process, Imports, External services.
- Procurement in process industry
- Good Communication Skills
- Played Client facing role in prior projects
- Dynamic, Proactive and Flexible Attitude
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module
- Show willingness to learn and indicate genuineness in unfamiliar concepts/scenarios
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be willing to travel when required