- With little supervision, be able to complete full electrical construction packages for equipment typical for hydrocarbon processing in the onshore environment. Have a good understanding of process in order to execute changes to existing P&ID’s.
- Potential candidate should have a strong electrical design and drafting background and have the
- ability to:
- Create electrical detail and wiring schematic drawings from field and redline notes.
- Experience with designing electrical systems in hazardous areas.
- Knowledge of onshore hydrocarbon processing facility, including some utility process systems.
- Working knowledge of process electrical codes (ANSI, NFPA 70/NFE, OSHA 1910, API RP 500 codes and standards).
- Knowledge of electrical (ISA) symbology is a must.
- Experience with sizing conductors, conduit and cable trays, protective devices, power panels, transformers and generators.
- Previous field experience desirable.
- Experience with designing variable speed drives/motors installations.
- Experience with developing 1-line diagrams, control schematics and grounding plans.
- Skilled at Microsoft Office Suite software.
Qualified candidate must possess working knowledge of AutoCAD P&ID 2016 or later and commensurate with CAD experience. Drawing file management requires use of Microsoft Windows 10, Excel, Outlook, Word and SharePoint.