Position Description – Accountabilities
- Ensure 100% on-time (as determined by the SLA) and accurate (as determined by the controls framework) billing and faxing of invoices to Inter Group / 3 rd party customers.
- Ensure the Payables are processed on time and within SLA.
- Ensure the Vendor Queries are handled promptly as per the expectation.
- Ensure customer disputes are resolved within in a short turnaround time by prioritizing on the value of invoices to minimize working capital impact.
- Ensure the receivable are followed-up proactively and cash realized on or before the contractual due date.
- Ensure overdue receivable are escalated timely with a clear explanation of the disputes.
- Ensure the process KPIs are achieved with appropriate reasoning for non-achievement, if any.
- Ensure all Trackers / Reports are maintained at 100% (Timeliness & Accuracy)
- Timely review of WI’s and co-ordinate with supervisors for updation.
- Follow i-Pad toolkit.
- Follow documented Work Instructions and agreed Ways of Working with no deviations.
- Follow the escalation matrix defined for the process.
- Effectively participate in the daily VM huddle.
Position Description – Special Challenges
- Knowledge of writing & reading Mandarian language with additional task of translating Mandarian documents to English for teams in finance operation is a Must.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across all cultures both within the organization and with external counterparties.
- Proven ability to effectively challenge whilst remaining customer focused and exhibiting commercial mindset.
- Good accounting knowledge to understand the flow of entries in the e2e Accounts Receivable process to gain subject matter expertise.
Experience and Qualification required
- Skill in writing, reading Mandarian language & Translating it to English
- Professional/ Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or related business degree would be preferred.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with a short turn-around time involving complexities and competing priorities.
- Proven ability to work pro-actively and with minimum supervision.