- The FCDD Digital& Technical Controls Design Manager will be the Subject Matter Expert for all technical elements utilized in the development and operation of controls. Furthermore, in cooperation with the FO Smart Automation, IT, relevant Process / Product Owner and business stakeholders, the Digitalisation Controls Design Manager is required to support risk assessments and any changes to the design of the control framework related to digital technologies supporting FO / Finance to ensure that the integrated financial and IT control framework mitigates risks associated with the development and implementation of new technologies. Scope of work will include BAU related activities as well as supporting control design as part of significant process standardization and migration activity related to various projects.
- This global position will give the successful candidate visibility of senior stakeholders across Finance Operations (FO), Finance in the business, as well as IT. Working closely with the Global Controls Design & Deploy Manager and the FCDD Technical Lead, the Digital & Technical Controls Design Manager will shape FO’s risk response for any advanced technology implementations and how they impact organization’s risk & control framework.
The key responsibilities of this role are summarized below:
- Through the application of a risk-based mindset, ensure that a Design Effective Control Framework is maintained, with respect to technical elements of the financial controls, as well as controls safeguarding risks related to digital technologies and financial controls relying on those technologies.
- Lead the Digital and Technical Controls Design Team within the FCDD, covering end to end design, deploy & technical support to the relevant control framework. Provide technical support to the FCDD team in maintaining a fit for purpose control framework in each Finance Process areas, including use of new technologies.
- Build and maintain risk, technical& digital expertise, which enables the Digital& Technical Controls Design Team to provide ‘critical advisory’ on the risk assessment and control design in the subject matter area to the Process VPs, FO Smart Automation, IT and manage related discussions with key stakeholders including Internal Audit and External Audit. Encourage and support continuous upskilling of the FCDD Team regarding digital technologies and related risk considerations.
- Demonstrate leadership ability to drive forward continuous improvement and partner with key stakeholders in transforming control frameworks and driving forward continuous improvement initiatives.
- Should be a qualified IT Audit Professional (CISA or similar qualification) with combined IT and financial audit / risk advisory background.
- Have 10+ years of professional experience, including at least 5 years of experience in the area of digitalization / advancing technologies.
- Have ERP controls testing / risk advisory experience, ideally in SAP with particular focus in Sales, MM, and or FI module.
- In addition, candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and business partnering skills, strong track record of managing projects and teams in multicultural environment, leading change management and continuous improvements projects.