Job Requirements: Functional
- Must-Have - Domain Expertise in Commodity Trading domain with CTRM implementation experience for large Agri / Softs trading Companies (Preferably Cotton/Grains domain experience)
- Experience in interacting with global users in understanding and documenting business requirements.
- To be the first point of contact for all trading and risk management application related requirements and queries from Leadership teams, Traders, Operations, Finance, Risk and Middle office.
- Develop thorough understanding of existing system and ensure that the technical specifications documents are prepared in line with the existing architecture.
- Prepare business requirements (AS-IS and TO-BE) specifications.
- Prepare business scenarios, process flows, workflows and RFI/RFP.
- Good knowledge on project planning, project governance and project execution and closing processes.
- Proven ability to act as a bridge between the business and technical team. To ensure the solution meets business requirements and there are no business surprises for go-live.
- Working knowledge in the following areas: Contract management, Shipment/Logistics, Stock Management, Invoicing & Settlement, Derivatives & FX, M2M (Mark-to-Market), Value at Risk (VaR) & Profit and Loss (PnL).
- Liaise with IT team to assist in implementing programmed solution.
- Investigate reported system issues and bugs; identify and communicate alternatives for resolution to internal and vendor IT teams; follow through on implementing of chosen solutions.
- Conduct UAT and provide training to end users.
- Manage rollouts and hyper care support.
Experience & Skills:
- 7 - 15 Years of Business Analysis/Project management experience in Commodity Trading domain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate between various stakeholders for large projects.
- Hands on experience in SQL queries, MS Visio and Excel Macros.
- Good understanding on Business Intelligence/Analytics tools.
- Basic understanding on the next-generation software technologies and software development processes.
- BE/B.Tech/BCA/ MCA/MBA Graduate