Description: This role is responsible for managing day-to-day operational activities on contract management related to respective engagements/accounts.
- Maintain document repository of all contractual documents including change orders,SOWs, obligation artifacts etc.
- Extract and tracker the contractual obligations systematically by categorizing the criticality, priority and business impact.
- Plan and manage projects to ensure the performance and delivery of the services within timelines and with expected quality.
- Priorities all short/long term projects or assignments to meet the requirements.
- Interface with external and internal stakeholders for adequacy of coverage and support.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team/Action Owners to ensure the compliance of contractual obligations related to IT/BPO contracts.
- Identify the risk associated with the non-compliance of contractual obligation.
- Address contractual queries from engagement stakeholders in case of any ambiguity.
- Provides clarity on contract language by conducting contract research. Recommend contract change in case of any gap identified related to contractual clauses in the interest of the organization as Service Provider.
- Draft contracts/Change Requests/Amendments/SOWs based on strategical discussions, client engagement team’s input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- Draft, review and validate Work Orders/Project Orders/Change Orders and provide the insights. Coordinate with our internal team form initiation till execution of any Change Requests/Amendments etc.
- Process Improvement. Bring improvements in the existing business processes for optimization and meeting new quality standards.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge and experience (5+ years) in Contract Management
- Must be knowledgeable of the major elements of outsourcing contract(s). Understanding about the complex outsourcing contractual structures.
- Knowledge in commercial and service level accepts of complex IT/outsourcing contracts.
- Drafting and negotiation of contract documents. Successfully negotiate contracts with compelling arguments
- Contract Review and Analysis:
- Review and Identify critical terms and risks in IT/BPO outsourcing Contracts. Identify contractual deliverables and obligations of the parties. Interpret contractlanguage and provide analysis and recommendation to the Client
- Contract abstraction, administer and manage contracts post execution. Track and monitor contract deliverable and obligation compliance.
- Working with Contract Management tools
- Experience in handling contract management processes through software platform
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written English language skills. Ability to write and speak clearly and effectively
- Presentation Skills: Demonstrate good presentation and facilitation skills more productively and effectively
- Team Management Skills: Effectively communicate with in the team, train and delegate assignments to meet timelines and requirements of project.
- Problem Solving Skills: Finding ways to solve problems quickly and effectively to avoid painful consequences.
- Innovation Skills: Exhibit creativity, critical thinking to demonstrate the ability to see what’s NOT there and make something happen. Develop and bring new ideas or innovation to provide value-add for company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Law
- Min 6.5-9 years’ experience in corporate firms