- Ideal candidate to have knowledge and working experience of working in Internal Audit function.
- The job requires follow-up on the Internal audit findings with the internal stakeholders for timely completion of agreed action points, administer and maintenance of the Internal Audit work paper platform, assist in Internal audit quarterly reporting requirements also join the internal audit team for field audits if required.
- Responsible for follow-up of Internal audit findings and ensuring timely completion of agreed action points.
- Assist in quarterly internal audit reporting requirements.
- Maintenance and administration of Internal Audit reporting platform – TeamMate.
- Coordinate and assist the Internal audit team on their other routine tasks/projects
- CA / CA Inter/B.Com (H) with 5+ years of working experience in Internal Audit (or else F&A) function.
- Knowledge of IA work paper administration platforms such as TeamMate is a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills - should be able to write Internal audit queries to the BU’s.