- Should be good in at least one programming language, bonus points if it is Java / Python
- Should be good in Problem Solving skills with a deep understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Should have good knowledge in Databases and it’s concepts, bonus points if having knowledge on NoSQL Databases
- Should be a quick learner, having an inclination towards working with various tools and technologies
- Should have a basic understanding of SDLC
- Should be a team player
- Should be ready to take ownership and responsibility of feature working on.
- Should be open to learning new technologies Roles and
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be joining a team of Platform Engineers, primarily working with various technologies AWS, Web Frameworks, Docker, Kubernetes, Dynamodb to name a few.
- You will be part of the team that builds the platform and considering the Application developer in the next cubicle as your customer.
- You will be working on building microservices that are part of Platform services, consumed by Application Developers and other microservices
- You will be a part of the team, that perform Research and Development activities, building PoCs for requirements to enhance the Platform services
- You will be a part of the team responsible for the platform maintenance and availability of various microservices within the organization
- You will be working with a team whose primary responsibility is Platform as a Service (PaaS) within the organization.