- Manages procurement operations activities and is responsible for service delivery and compliance (Includes SLA).
- Coordinating and monitoring end-to-end supply chain operations; Streamline shipping and freight processes
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner for shipped/to-be-shipped orders
- Coordinate payment process – TT, DP and L/C, and coordinate with accounts for invoice preparation.
- Work with finance and manufacturing teams to determine best vendors.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors. Coordinate with vendors for order management and develop team to do price negotiations. Work on new supply strategies.
- Determine and pursue key supply chain KPIs
- Maintain trackers for process flow, shipment process and execution.
- Team building and providing constructive feedback
- Graduation in any operations stream with at least 10 years of experience in shipping, logistics, supply chain management, vendor interface.
- Experience in leading a team and having vendor interface in similar level/roles.
- Should have working knowledge in SAP and ARIBA
- Should have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Keen attention to detail, problem-solving skills, decision-making ability, procedural mindset, ability to prioritize, ability to analyze data and understand connections, talent for recognizing the opportunities for process improvement and drive for results, strategic thinking, people development skills, leadership skills and general management skills.