- The data migration manager will be responsible for managing a team of engineers who will be tasked with migrating the data.
- The migration process touches every feature of the product and this will mean that the Manager will collaborate and work with multiple stakeholders to grow.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a strong technical background, and a strategic mindset.
In a typical week you would:
- Manage a bunch of young and dynamic individuals in the data migration team and provide sufficient clarity on their Roles and Responsibilities
- Have a good understanding of the processes involved and also have the ability to identify and implement enhancements to the process
- Set expectations accurately to internal as well as external customers regarding timelines, tasks that can and cannot be handled by the Migration team, etc
- Generate, own and act on performance reports of this function both at team and organization level
- Plan data import pipeline, assign a day to day tasks to the team and track them
- Based on gaps identified, recommend product updates and contribute to the smooth onboarding process of our clients
- Assign priorities and ensure timeline adherence on import projects for our clients
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new migration engineers
- Collaborate with Presales & Sales teams to plan and execute the attainment of the projected quarterly expansion revenue from the accounts
We hope you've got:
- Minimum 8 years of total experience with at least 3+ years of experience managing a team
- Top-notch communication & presentation skills
- Experience working with SaaS companies, engineering background, data migration (preferred)
- Ability to clearly communicate goals and the direction team members should be headed towards
- Experience building or managing revenue-generating teams
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts
- A creative problem-solver who is reliable and accountable