Architecture and Data is the enterprise wide architecture and data services group. Our mission is to develop and articulate the holistic target state enterprise architecture and partner with various business lines and shared services to execute on a prioritized roadmap. These efforts ensure the optimal use of existing technology capabilities and the development of new ones to increase business revenue and lower costs while reducing risk, increasing resiliency, and enabling more effective service delivery. The team also formulates and executes on our data strategy to reduce complexity and eliminate redundancies in our data.
The Enterprise Architecture Group is building out an EA team in Pune. Team members will work on Third Party Governance and other Architecture Initiatives.
- Provide architecture support for Third Party Governance and vendor management efforts, including risk assessment, issue escalation, ongoing monitoring and portfolio assessment
- Complete architecture reviews to optimize value, cost and risk in the Application Portfolio. Govern all activities, by engaging Application teams to ensure decisions are made in-line with Strategic Roadmaps
- Coordinate with Architecture Review Board (ARB) to ensure IT initiatives align with Ecosystem Architecture and ultimately line up with IT and Business Goals, Strategies, and Objectives.
- Ensure Application processes (including those of external service providers) are following the Architecture and Technology Standards.
- Follow up with issue owners and managers to ensure timely completion of issue action plans and escalate issues at risk on issue status, in accordance with established procedures;
- Develop productive relationships with Business Leaders to facilitate and influence the Application Governance Process and gain consensus on a prioritized set of measurable business outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Math – Advanced degree a plus
- 8 years of progressive IT Leadership and Architectural experience with evidence of leading efforts to shape strategic investment portfolios and to scope & architect major programs.
- Strong experience working with Data technologies (Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Data Science), Integration technologies (ESB, SOA, iPaaS, REST), Cloud infrastructure (PaaS, SaaS, Ms-Azure, AWS), Web technologies (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, UI/UX) and Configurable rules based business applications (Drool, JBoss, Appian) etc
- Working knowledge of EA tools, Enterprise Architecture frameworks & industry models (TOGAF, ITIL and BIAN)
- Ability to determine how technical components are structured into solution patterns
- Experience in working with the business and IT in building strategies, frameworks, Standardize models and roadmaps
- Willing to roll up the sleeves to be hands-on and ability to work independently
- Experience with, vendor management and third party governance.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and drafting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Accustomed to performing under pressure and meeting deadlines