Scope & Accountabilities:
- Identify, monitor and report on the services and service levels required to support and deliver the IT Service Desk.
- Ensure proper and prompt recording of incidents/Problems & changes in the ITSM tool.
- Track each call to resolution.
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines, with demonstrable Productivity (Incident Completions etc.)
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Ensure the adherence to escalation matrix.
- Establish and maintain the Service Catalogue.
- Ensure relevant Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are monitored and reported on and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Identification of trends in incidents & service requests logged and input for consideration as projects and upgrades.
- Provide reporting on call volumes-Incidents & service requests trending within the Servicedesk and wider IT team.
- Should have good knowledge on Windows 10 Operating system, Unified Communications platform (Email, Skype for Business) and basic understanding of how Network components and server devices work.
- Coordinate the identification and resolution of service incidents and problems and where required escalate to and co-ordinate resolution with third party suppliers.
- Identify and manage service improvement opportunities. Ensure continuous service improvement is embedded in the culture and working practices of the Service Desk.
- Ensure all service management process are documented, maintained and adhered to.
- Manage and maintain the access rights to the organization's Systems and Information where these have been delegated to the Service Desk.
- Ensure major incident response procedures have been identified, documented and maintained and that Service Desk staff have been trained on these procedures.
- Manage and administer the Service Desk toolset to ensure it meets the requirement of service provision and supports alignment with ITIL v3.
- Oversee management of on-shift and off-shift staff rotation to ensure continuity of service.
- Any call which require escalation to 3rd party vendors to be tracked till closure.
- Ensure incidents levels and associated mean time to restore are continually being driven down via documentation creation within a knowledge base, training of service desk representatives and/or process enhancements.
- Maintaining database of the various vendors with details like contact person, telephone Nos., escalation matrix, response time and resolution time commitments etc.
- Ensure that IT security polices / other Standards followed at the organization are fully complied with the operations run for the helpdesk support areas.
- Protect Confidential and sensitive information and materials.
- Work to achieve individual and team goals.
- Flexible to work in 24/7 shifts.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Fluent in English language, written and verbal
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- 5+ years of experience in IT Support Services.
- Must demonstrate 3+ years ITIL Service Delivery experience.