Nature & Brief description of the position:
- Review, prepare and execute corporate guarantees, powers of attorney, loan agreements, etc. for the entities registered globally.
Education & Experience:
- ACS Inter with a minimum of 5 years’ experience or ACS qualified with 2 to 3 years’ experience or postgraduate equivalent, including LBA/BL with 5 to 7 years’ experience
- Knowledge of corporate law
- Some knowledge of corporate secretarial
- Strong written and spoken English
- Experience in reviewing legal documents
- Experience in the negotiation of terms in documents
- Aptitude for detailed nature of the job
- Accepts ownership and accountability.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Maturity and ability to handle sensitive information.
- Ability to get along in a team environment.
- Ability to handle the pressure
- As part of the Corporate Secretarial team, you will:
- Assist in the review and preparation of corporate guarantees of various nature and governing laws, and to see it through to execution and completion
- Assist in the review and preparation of power of attorney, and to see it through to execution and completion;
- Assist in the review and preparation of loan agreements and any other agreements as may be required, and to see it through to execution and completion;
- Circulate documents and arranging for signatures;
- Arrange the corporate guarantees and powers of attorney for notarization and legalization;
- Maintain the database for these legal documents;
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as may be required in support of other functional areas of the department.
- Minimum MS Office Word and Excel