Roles and Responsibilities
- The focus is primarily to cater needs of Senior Finance Professional across the globe to resolve/ improve their problem or focus area by means of data analytics, methodology, models and tools and giving actionable insights or by delivering actionable reports
Consulting & Solutioning
- Engage with existing or new potential clients.
- Understand their requirement or guide them towards analytics product offerings
- Provide solution to client in terms of customized analytics services
- Conceptualize or help visualize solution for the client focus area
- Account Mining: Work with internal teams to mine their client account and work out the new analysis/ analytics services that could be provided.
- Presenting Analysis: Ensuring data gets presented in a structured and easy to understand manner with actionable insights. Presenting the same in a crisp manner to the target audience.
- Client Handling: Work with client to interact and get the project going. Independently travel to client location and participate in workshops. Drive discussions with client. Manage Expectations.
- Capability: Contribute towards enriching existing offerings
- Team Management: Limited team management role except during project management where one is expected to handle the project resources assigned effectively. However, this might vary depending on certain on-going delivery requirement for client. Will need to manage the work of others on need basis.
- Travel: may involve short term (2-4 weeks) travel to client location to participate in workshops and kick start a project.
- Think out of the box and come up with new insights and solutions that makes a difference for the client, Help enrich offerings
- Wear the entrepreneurial cap and help grow the account
- Work across Industry and finance domains with Global Customers across time zones.
- MBA Finance (from top B Schools) or CA or Equivalent Qualification
- 5-8 Years Experience in Finance Consulting/ Finance Analytics/ Finance Transformation Projects where there has been client interaction and suggested solutions to client (Cost reduction, Working Capital improvement , Financial Planning and Analysis, Risk etc)
- Working knowledge of ERPs (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Excel & PowerPoint (Mandatory), MS Access (Preferable)
- Fluent English communication skills (Oral, Written and Presentation)
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to work with clients, understand requirements, plan projects end to end,
- Ability to adapt & work in an unstructured & ambiguous environment
- Good research skills, ability to grasp, analyze/ compare/ contrast large amounts of information
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude & willingness to put that extra effort to exceed expectations
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously balancing project work with high-priority requests
- IT / Technology skills
- Working experience in any data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) will be an added advantage