SAP SD Consultant [Senior functional]:
- This role requires domain knowledge in accounts and SAP SD functional expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree with or without SAP certification.
Senior SD Consultant
- 7+ years of SAP experience and good domain experience.
- Must have at least two full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation to till Go-Live) and one or two roll out/support projects experience is mandatory.
General SD Consultant Skills
- Gather/document functional requirements and translate functional needs into technical solutions
- Strong knowledge in business requirement gathering, BBP preparation, Initial stock upload, Test Scripts/Case preparation, User manual preparation, Unit testing and
- Integration testing.
- Configure, test, support and implement SAP SD solutions
- Should have strong cross functional knowledge with FICO, MM, PP, QM
- Good knowledge about SD Business Processes: Contracts, Sales Order, Delivery Processing, Shipment processing, Billing, Credit/Debit Memo Processing, Sales Returns, Free of charge delivery, STO, rebates processing and free goods determination
- Configuration: Sales Document Types (Sales Order, Delivery, Billing), Item category,
- Pricing Procedure and Pricing Conditions types, Output type Settings & Determination,
- Customer Master Data Settings, Partner Function and Partner function determination,
- Copy Control, Shipping Point determination.
- Master Data: Customer Master Data, Pricing Condition types, Output condition types (Order Confirmation, Delivery Note, Billing)
- Good knowledge about Interfaces
- Knowledge about user exits and debugging techniques
Organization Specific requirement
- Independent handling of his module with hands-on experience
- Good experience in Batch Management
- Pricing Procedure
- Consignment process,
- Free goods determination
- Good knowledge in Shipment process
- Good Communication Skills
- Should be dynamic and Proactive
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module
- Show willingness to learn and indicate genuineness in unfamiliar concepts/scenarios
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Willing to travel anywhere