- You will engage with customers and assist them with activities including but not limited to onboarding, product demonstrations, configuration, licensing, requirements validation, feasibility study, and more through emails, phones or web- meetings.
- Work with product management & engineering team to drive troubleshooting, understand root cause, and communicate nature of analysis and status to clients.
- Accurately process and record all customer interactions and status in the CRM.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers when needed.
- Stay current with updates on product roadmap, features, releases and enhancements.
- Ensure that we deliver on SLAs and any response or resolution times committed to customer.
- Apply due consideration and judgement in escalating priority items.
- Own two key metrics namely Adoption & Customer Retention.
- Identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in a Customer Success role.
- Willingness to work with customers across all geographies.
- Proper eMail & phone etiquette.
- Ability to articulate thoughts in a clear, concise and professional manner, both in speech and writing.
- Effective listening skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-manage and work with minimal supervision.
- Represent customer in interactions with product management & engineering.