- End to End Implementation in SAP Security.
- End to End Implementation in SAP GRC AC and PC10.0, 10.1(All the 4 components).
- S4 Hana Database experience or expert knowledge with Delta changes between ECC and S4 Hana Security.
- SAP cloud application security experience or expert knowledge with SAP HCP: SAML, OAuth, and more.
- 3 to 5 years of experience is must in the relevant field SAP R/3, BI, GRC security with S4 Hana, and Cloud Application Security.
- Reviewing the existing GRC rule set, identifying improvement opportunities, and remediating identified violations.
- Apply risk-based control framework to identify and to evaluate complex business and technology risks.
- Assist with integration, implementation, and administration of systems with solid understanding of GRC solution
- Utilize established test procedures to test IT controls to assess the design and operating effectiveness of application controls.
- Gather, organize and analyze data for analytics of IT control environments.
- Participate in application integration for example LDAP, IDM, SAP UME, shared directories etc (User master records security is on high priority).
- Expertise in User Administration, Role Administration, Authorization issues.
- Document all implementation activities like configuration, training and any other project related tasks needed during the implementation
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, and be client focused to understand and appropriately respond to their business needs
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Willingness to work in Shifts