Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of technology / B.E or equivalent field, OR a combination of relevant education and experience
- 6 to 8 years of strong, professional, IT technical SAP BASIS experience.
Specific Skill Set Required:
- SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Enterprise Cloud, HANA Enterprise Cloud
- AWS knowledge will be added advantage
- SAP PO, SAP cloud connector and SAP CPI
- SAP Solution manager 7.2: Managed system configurations, EWA, CHARM, ITSM, CBTA, and CSOL.
- SAP HANA administration and security.
- SUSE Linux, MAX DB, SYBASE ASE and HANA
- Install, analyse, support, troubleshoot and document the SAP landscape issues.
- Implement best practices, tools, and scripts to automate maintenance tasks.
- Hands-on experience in any one of the following SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Enterprise Cloud, HANAEnterprise cloud.
- Provide support to teams with integrating systems, business applications, IT tools and other departmental or ERP systems
- Design, install, configure, and monitor SAP upgrades/installations.
- Perform system version release upgrades
- Implement and support interfaces for the SAP environments, including third-party systems.
- Perform routine maintenance such as kernel patches, SQL upgrades, and application of SAP Notes and fixes.
- Work with UNIX team to administer, configure and optimize SAP systems
- Problem solving. Planning and organizing.
- Verbal and written communication, including effective listening and strong interpersonal skills
- Work proactively in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Accept responsibility and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Interact effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Adapt to new situations, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Subject to the on-call rotation, after hours, and weekend work has given the 24x7 need for support and maintenance.