Desired Skills & Exp:
- 8+ years of experience in Large Enterprise sales, revenue generation & team management
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Good organizational skills with an ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience selling solutions and knowledge of the complete sales cycle, from prospecting to closing
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy
- Should have a client base in Verticals of IT, Health care, Government, Education, Hospitality, Retails and much more.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Build a strong Network & referrals to identify opportunities & present AV solutions for Large Enterprise Clients.
- Understand Clients priorities, needs and strategies to deliver a value-add AV solution,
- Customer relationships - The prime responsibility is to maintain and develop relationships with existing and new customers. Plan the customers visit and visit potential customers to prospect for new business, and identify their needs and develop customized solutions for delivery
- Doing Effective Cold Calling, Provide Demos, Understand the Clients requirements,
- Should carry strong skills in the areas like - Client Mapping, Lead Generation, Generating Sales/ Revenue, Target Oriented, Constantly be in touch with the existing clients for repeat business and also take new leads
- Should be conversant with closely checking upon the Purchase Order of the client & take action/check clarification within specified time period
- Constant Follow up has to be done with client & customers for outstanding payment collectables & checking out if any service required
- Need to coordinate with Accounts Receivable to collect on accounts and to define credit terms that will most likely achieve payment and retain the customer
- Reporting - Regular reporting to the respective authority of various issues like marketing and sales targets, payments realized, payments pending, new leads, customers and Clients appointments, etc.
- Preparing presentations, reports and price quotations, Review quote prepared for submission; ensure its accuracy and completion. Ensure that version control is maintained on multiple/amended quotes submitted to a client and that the Quotes Log is updated accordingly,
- Review the BOQ prepared by the Professional Services team for completeness. Clarify issues and ensure that the BOQ represents a competent solution,
- Responding to the client on all aspects of the BOQ either by self, or in consultation with the Professional Services team.
- Obtain stock positions of goods maintained in the company warehouse & identify related sales opportunities,
- Remain informed and up to date with regards to Industry related news, Competitors activity, product knowledge and continuously strive to develop own skills and knowledge in order to perform optimally
- Possess Strong Skills in Closing the Order/ getting the sale done successfully.
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment.
- Providing regular reporting of pipeline and forecast to Strategic Head