- You love to build phenomenal user experiences. You own the front end and make the product more awesome and elegant than it was the day before. Your typical day consists of understanding customer pain points every day and plugging that feedback back to the product. You don't shy away from taking ownership in terms of technology choices/approaches to take the product to the next level
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to solve complex problems in the travel space and disrupt vacation planning.
- Guide front end team to the next level and make the organization one of the top web properties.
- Work with some of the best techies in the industry
- An environment where Attitude is higher than Skill and performance scores over politics
- Scale business to the next level by helping scale the product and work closely with the core team.
What you’ll bring to the team?
- Design, architect and implement solutions and infrastructure for customer-facing device and integration testing & validation.
- Proven experience in taking products to next level.
- Work with team members to understand pain points and enhance the product on a daily basis.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into functional architecture and software designs to solve customers use cases.
- Drive technical excellence in architecture, design and API definition for internal and external use, using latest Web/UI technologies.
- Lead implementation of engineering best practices, including Design and Code Reviews, Unit Tests and identify improvements on an ongoing basis.