- The successful candidate will lead and own the implementation of SAP & SAP based upstream solution across Origins identified for the role. This will require strategizing, planning, budgeting and implementing the various customized SAP modules across multiple countries. The reporting team will be mainly based in Chennai.
The key responsibilities are as below
- Lead the Upstream solution team in running the existing SAP based solution.
- Strive to improvise on the existing solution to help business derive maximum benefit from varied IT solutions deployment.
- Drive various system implementations/support initiatives leading a 10-15 member dedicated team.
- Develop program / project plans and estimates.
- Own & deliver the project deliverables, schedules, service levels and productivity.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in SAP/ERP domain with industry preference to Agriculture/FMCG or similar supply chain operations.
- Exp in FICO/MM/ PP/ S&D module implementation will be an added advantage.
- Well-versed with ASAP or any other ERP implementation methodology
- Experienced leader, ability to manage and direct work for a team of 30 - 50 consultants spread across multiple locations.
- Good solution architecting experience.
- Good education background. Preferably from a top B school.
- Preferably have a 2-4 yr functional experience, before moving into IT, working at some good corporate organization.
- In the age bracket of 30-35 years.
- No travel constraint especially with respect to African countries.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, generates ideas for business improvements and is able to implement them
- Chennai. The role will require traveling across countries for the implementation, post implementation maintenance and support.