Lead person to drive learning & development initiatives and activities across IT & Global Business Services (GBS), working closely with key stakeholders including function heads, managers, HR partners and corporate
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learning & Development
- Manage learning initiatives for IT & GBS around a continuous cycle of needs analysis, design, programme management and logistics, delivery and evaluation.
- Collaborate with corporate L&D, external consultants and L&D cohorts at Corporate level in custom designing development initiatives to be utilized across IT & GBS.
- Lead programme delivery through critical experiences, coaching, in-person interactive sessions and via digital platforms. Including, delivery of micro learning sessions on business capability themes in partnership with business leaders
- Drive user experience and learning engagement on the organization digital learning platform.
- Partner with the IT & GBS to understand the learning needs from their function areas, develop the learning agenda and engage resources to create solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with HR Partners and align the development agenda to the broader people strategy
- Implement L&D analytics
- Partner in corporate driven learning campaigns and report on participation levels in the organization Learning Academy led programmes
- Competency development for emerging managers. Partner with business heads to identify incumbents in critical roles and conduct capability need diagnosis.
- Collaborate with corporate L&D, other L&D cohorts and/ or consultants to custom design and deliver Supervisory Development Programme.
- Graduate Trainee programme for building bench strength. Custom design and deliver traineeship programmes (Engineer Trainees, Management & Graduate Trainees).
- Own & Organise on-boarding/ induction events
Experience & Skills
- Master’s Degree from a reputed institute
- 12 – 14 years of consistent record of design and delivery of development initiatives in a business environment, with a strong emphasis on e-learning and instructional design
- Experience in facilitation and delivering to international groups and using a variety of delivery methods and platforms
- Demonstrated understanding of learning and development in design choices and the use of different media
- Ability to ‘speak the business language’
- Solid organizational skills and take personal accountability for the success of initiatives
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills, an ability to act professionally regarding sensitive subjects, and work collaboratively in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English
- Consulting experience (as an internal or external consultant)
- Competence on digital learning and experience of working on and implementing e-learning initiatives
- Strong writing, editing and visual design skills.
- Adapt in a changing environment, pragmatically focused on delivery and Communicate persuasively and credibly (both verbally and in writing)