- Develops and champions innovation tools, methodologies, and approaches to cultivate ideas and opportunities that are more diverse, unique, drive quality and speed to market.
- Identifies and evaluates opportunities to prototype solutions; building financial business cases, strategic rationale and operational implications of the new opportunities.
- Leads complex, enterprise-wide projects to develop digital/technology insights, and innovation recommendations for highest priority business initiatives.
- Researches and synthesizes external influences (digital startups, digital Solutions etc.) with core business performance and stakeholder interests to identify new innovations that result in improved
- customer experience, revenue growth, strengthened competitive advantage.
- Build a “Digital First” culture and support the organization to raise its digital maturity to benefit efficient working and improved client experiences.
- Identify and work with strategic partners (ecosystems) to drive innovation design and development and harness adoption at a fast pace.
- Develop a framework and culture of digital Innovation, design thinking, development, information management across the digital team
- Strategy development and execution - including but not limited to digital development and delivery, data management, application development, data Lake etc
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across the organization. Fosters a positive climate to build effective teams that are committed to organizationgoals and initiatives.
Position : Technology Product Owner (Innovation)
- Location : Chennai
- Reporting to : Vice President – Digital & Analytics
- Shift : General
- Bachelor or Engineering degree or (Masters preferred) in the field of computer science, information technology or business administration with a minimum of 12+ years’ experience in managing IT
- projects, especially in Technology Innovation, Digital Applications Solutions, Product Development etc.
- Experience in Java/J2EE architecture and should have excellent technical knowledge in Mobile Technologies and Java stack
- Should be familiar with Azure deployment using Dockers/Kubernates
- Lead the definition of DevOps model including continuous integration and testing in an agile development environment
- Proven experience in Digital innovation, Digital product management, User Experience, Technology strategy and/or technology design/product innovation/management, including track record of:
- Conceptualizing/designing/delivering consumer driven experiences
- Delivering business results, preferably at divisional and enterprise levels
- Balancing strategic and financial implication with new innovations
- Experience evaluating business trends and developing and successfully implementing new business programs and strategies
- Must have experience leading a cross-functional team, experience in building digital applications/products and proven experience in Agile Project Management skills
- Ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, information technology staff and subject matter experts
- Strong system analysis and design skills and demonstrated ability in rolling out solution development tools within an organization are necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, conflict resolution skills, excellent work ethics with a strong penchant for working in a challenging environment.