Skill & Position Summary:
- 12+ years of experience working in mobile development, support domain – 4+ years of experience in Hybrid and Native Mobile app development.
- Strong knowledge and exposure working across various mobility platforms
- Hands-on experience in designing & developing mobile apps using Android, native stack, and Cordova technologies
- Develop, Implement, Deploy and Technical Support of the organization Mobile App build on Android Native
- Experience in integrating with backend REST API services & platforms
- Develop hybrid mobile applications & deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support Exposure to Print Design is an added advantage.
- Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews. Work directly with developers to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products
- To work with the front-end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort and Optimizing performance for the apps.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Responsible for identifying key trends, new disruptive and innovative digital products and solutions in both Hybrid and Android mobility domain
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions, Build prototypes before the actual development.
- Deploy in Apple Store & Google Play Store.
- Able to work and deliver in an agile framework.
- Able to define automated test strategy to ensure the quality of the delivered mobile application.
- Experience with CI/CD and devOps to support continuous delivery of the mobile application.
- Work close closely with a cross-disciplinary team, including technology, business team, marketing and country teams with a goal to drive mobile apps adoption
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree