The candidate should be SAP expert having complete functional/technical knowledge of all SAP modules including FICO and other SAP tools such as HANA. He/ She would be part of the Internal Audit Data Analytics team in Chennai – assisting them with identifying the relevant SAP T-codes, Tables and report for Data extraction, interpretation of the exception reports generated, identifying areas where Data analytics could be leveraged under SAP platform. Experience of working as SAP functional expert or leading the SAP implementation would be useful. Overall experience – around 8 to 10 years. Knowledge of Data analytics tools such as ACL/Tableau etc would be an added advantage.
- Overall the job requires assisting the IA Data analytics team by leveraging the data available in the SAP platform across various modules.
- Assisting the IA Data Analytics team by identifying the right data points in SAP (such as relevant T-codes,
- Doc types etc.) to get the desired exception reports.
- Gain understanding of useful SAP reports which can be leveraged for review using Data Analytics tools.
- Identifying opportunities where the SAP HANA platform could be leveraged by IA Data Analytics team.
- Review the Data analytics exception reports and send queries to the BU’s, seek their response and prepare reports of IA findings.
- Gain understanding of other Data analytics tools and methodologies, over a period.
- Chartered Accountant with 8 to 10 years of post-qualification experience.
- Experience of working as an SAP functional expert or part of team lead on SAP implementation project.
- Good technical and functional knowledge of SAP modules especially FICO module – hands on experience is essential.
- Good Understanding of SAP HANA.
- Ability to perform analytics task such interpret and review SAP data/reports.
- Excellent communication skills - should be able to write Internal audit queries to the BU’s.
- Ability to organize workload and prioritise tasks based on the criticality of the requirements