Ideal candidate to have good knowledge and experience of working in Internal Audit function. The scope for this role includes conducting operational and financial Internal audit in the organization's subsidiaries across Asia region. The ideal candidate should be a Chartered accountant with around 8 to 10 years of work in Internal Audit function. This role will include around 50% to 60% of travelling. The job would require conducting Internal audit, independently or under a team. Performing the field audits including visiting business locations, reviewing areas of operational risk, verifying the Balance Sheet and accounting records etc. Drafting formal audit reports and ensuring the audit is done as per internal/external standards.
- Conducting Internal audit reviews as per agreed IA plan, across the organization locations in Asia.
- Ensuring High Quality Internal audits are conducted in line with the IA Manual and IIA standards.
- Drafting the Internal audit findings and circulating the Audit reports to the stakeholders
- Follow-up on Open Audit issues and ensuring the closing of loop on these findings.
- Coordinate with team members and ensuring timely closure of audit projects.
- Creating awareness about Internal controls by presenting at various forums in the region
- Creating visibility and impact of IA function in the region with high level of engagement with stakeholders at various levels.
- Assist in quarterly internal audit reporting requirements.
- Chartered Accountant with 8 to 10 years of working experience in the IA function
- Knowledge of IA workpaper administration platforms such as TeamMate is a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to engage with Stakeholders at various levels
- Functional Knowledge of SAP platform would be useful
- Certifications like CIA, CFE is a plus